Research assistant state planning board Syllabus and Exam Date



Research assistant state planning board Syllabus and Exam Date


Name of Post, Department & Syllabus:RESEARCH ASSISTANT STATE PLANNING BOARD 

Date & Time :11/04/2018 Wednesday 10.30 AM* to 12.15 PM 

Category Number:434/2016 Further details regarding main topics are available on the website


RESEARCH ASSISTANT STATE PLANNING BOARD 

Syllabus: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post. Main Topics:- 

Part I : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala 

Part II : Questions based on P.G.Level Economics 

Part III : Questions based on P.G.Level Statistics 

Part IV : Questions based on P.G.Level Commerce 

Part V : Questions based on P.G.Level Mathematics 

 (Maximum Marks : 100) (Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)

 (Medium of Questions -English) Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 28/03/2018



RELATED TOPICS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR (HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPING) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING EXAM DATE AND SYLLABUS

Assistant jailor grade I/ superintendent,sub jail/supervisor open prison |Jails Exam date and syllabus 2017

INSTRUCTOR GR.I IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ENGINEERING COLLEGES) GENERAL RECRUITMENT