Vocational instructor maintenance and repairs of automobiles vocational higher secondary education Syllabus and Exam Date



Vocational instructor maintenance and repairs of automobiles vocational higher secondary education Syllabus and Exam Date


Name of Post, Department & Syllabus: VOCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF AUTOMOBILES VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION

Date & Time :12/04/2018 Thursday 10.30 AM* to 12.15 PM

Category Number:086/2017

 VOCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF AUTOMOBILES VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION 

Syllabus: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post. Main Topics:- 

Part I : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala 

Part II : Questions based on Educational Qualifications

 (Maximum Marks : 100) 

(Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes) 

(Medium of Questions -English) 

 Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 28/03/2018 

RELATED TOPICS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR (HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPING) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING EXAM DATE AND SYLLABUS

Assistant jailor grade I/ superintendent,sub jail/supervisor open prison |Jails Exam date and syllabus 2017

INSTRUCTOR GR.I IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ENGINEERING COLLEGES) GENERAL RECRUITMENT